The recall, which is affecting 3.4 million vehicles, is due to defective airbags supplied by Takata Corp. The affected vehicles were built by Honda, Mazda, Nissan and Toyota between November 2000 and March 2004
What are you needing?
- Kent-Moore TPMS Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Activation Tool- EL-50448
- If you are tired of dirty solvent, the StillClean is for you
- 7 “good read” automotive repair articles.
- WIFI Borescope for the Android and Iphone
- Throwing a Wrench in Wrenches
- Put Your Smart Phone to work for you Diagnosing your Vehicle
- Why the “Marketplace Fairness Act” will raise the price of everything you buy online
- Summer is almost upon us. Is your car ready?
- We now rent Specialty Automotive Tools
- GM Steering Column Anti-Rotation Pin